Monday 2 July 2012

Shit I did this Summer.....

Holla everyone! Long time no see :P
So yeah, it has been a long time since I've posted about anything and it's all because I was at my granny's house in Dehradun (hmph!). Living there is like living under a rock, trust me. My teeny-meeny cousins have their own laptops (I Envy Them >.< ) BUT no net access. Poopy! I could only use mobile internet and blogging through that is a very difficult task. So since a month I have done nothing except eating thukpa, sleeping with my favorite red pillow ( Red is Jeongmin's fave color so...), bathing (duh!), breathing (double duh!) and..........day-dreaming!?!? Yeah, I'm crazy. I keep day-dreaming about stuff which are as unrealistic as a .........unicorn! (Why do beautiful things only exist in fairytales?) I day-dream about stuff like hanging out with my fave KPop bands, singing with them (in Korean.......can you believe it?? I can't even make a sentence in Korean), forming my own KPop band and becoming famous in all the Asian countries (I am hopeless....) -.-
And after a month when I come back to my place (New Delhi), what do I find out? Vacations extended to a week due to extreme heat. WTF >.<
Not that I don't like holidays but I really wanted to go to school. Eventhough the weather is horrible, I still wanted to meet my friends :(
I miss them so much. But there is just one thing good about these extended holidays- I get more time to complete my homework!!!
OMO!!!! How can I forget about this? Guess what? In dehradun, I met my "aunt-in-law". And She Is KDrama Crazzzy!!!!! She is totally mad about Boys Before Flowers. So I got a haircut and she asked me, "Do you watch BBF?" I was like, "Haven't watched it yet." Then she started comparing my haircut with some BBF character (LOL!!!). Then we started exchanging KPop song and eeeep! It feels amazing when you meet a KPoper because most of my friends find Korean guys really girlie :/ I'm like, "Come on. Cute guys aren't gay." All this hate for KPop really pisses me off. How can anyone not like cute people singing and dancing to some awesome music???
Well, lunch is ready so I gotta go...........annyong ppyong-stars :P

No comments:

Post a Comment