Tuesday 14 August 2012

Because a baarrthday comes ONLY once a year!

I love birthdays. Especially mine. I'm sure you too. If you don't...................then umm.................YOU ARE A BUMHOLE >.<
Another thing I love about birthdays is- getting calls from my BFFs at 12 a.m. I just love it when this happens. i don't know why but it just makes me feel special. It feels so good to know that your friends stayed up till 12 a.m. just to wish you on your birthday.
This just reminds of two hilarious incidents-
So the first one. It was my best friend/ soul sister, Sweta's birthday. I was thinking of a way in which I could just freak her out. I didn't know what to do. Thinking thinking thinking.........BLANK O_o
Then I called up Diya (the sweetest, awesomest person I've ever met......carbon copy sister!). She is so good at prank calling. So I told her that I wanted her to prank call Sweta at 12 a.m.!!!! Then we started thinking of weird things we could say to freak the poop out of her. I told Diya that Sweta loves Percy Jackson and Harry Potter and then Diya came up with a plan (muahahahahahaha)! So she called up Sweta and heard that annoying computerized voice saying "The number you are trying is busy. Please try later." or some other shit of that sort. Poor Diya kept trying :') And finally when Sweta answered, Diya was like, "Hello. We are calling from 'blah'(I don't remember the name) company and since it's your birthday we are sending you some really cool Percy Jackson and Harry Potter lingerie!!!" Bahahahahahaha............that was my response when Diya told me about it!!! So yeah, then Sweta was all confused and she was like, "Whaa..a...t..??" and then Diya continued, "The quality is really top class and the material is as soft as cotton." WTF!!!! Sweta must have said that.......................not out loud though! Then she hung up. That's when Diya called her up again and told her everything about me telling her to prank call her and blah.....
Well, then what? Sweta called me up and was all like, "What was that?" to which I replied, "Happy Birthday" *innocently. She told me that Diya actually sounded like some person from a call center or blah and that all that lingerie nonsense made her imagine how an underwear would look like with Percy Jackson or Harry Potter's face painted on it! LOL!

Another time I did this was on Akanksha's birthday. Now who's Akanksha? This super sweet, super dumb and super funny friend of mine :) This time I asked Hlui to prank call her. Who's Hlui? An adorable little dongsaeng......teehee (kpop crazy like me!) and an awesome prankster. I had no idea and I just asked her to come up with some plan. And guess what she did??? She called up Akanksha and went, "Hi. I'm speaking from 'blah' (I don't remember the name, again.......or was there really a name decided? Idk!)......blah blah of pros******* (please be smart enough to get what I've written because I canNOT write it! idk why *pouts)  and we have a task which you should complete." Akanksha was like O_o and then Hlui continued, "You'll get a free membership package" or something......I don't exactly remember. But when Hlui told me about it......I died laughing! And yeah then I talked to Akanksha and she confessed that she was actually freaked out but yeah, she did have a good laugh over it.
Now all this totally does NOT mean that I'm a prank calling pro and never get targeted by anyone. Oh dude no!! I feel like I'M ALWAYS the one being prank called. Why God? Once my class mate called me up (when I was in that phase of my life when i LOVED Justin Bieber like anything) and claimed to be the owner of some Justin Bieber fan page on Facebook and said that I had won tickets for some Bieber concert and I was like, "Eh?" I didn't know what to say. I was in my tuition classes and I went blank. Later she started giggling and told me everything and blah. Even Diya and Hlui prank called me once and started talking in some super weird accent and I was like, "What the hell?"

So that's it! I'm really sleepy now *yawn
Annyeong ^_^
*aegyo

.
PS- sorry if i look/sound like a stupid weaboo.........can't help it :P

2 comments: