Wednesday 15 August 2012

Why do cute guys only exist in the K-Pop industry?

Wassabi (just a way of saying wassup........I'm NOT talking about the actual wassabi so yeah...) guys! After not writing/posting anything for sooooo many days I thought I should balance it by writing/posting something right after I already wrote/posted something!! Yipee.....NOT!! I don't even have any subscribers/readers/stalkers/whatever who would wait for a new post on my blog and read it with full on interest and say "Oh hell.....this kpop freak is funny!" or "OMG.....has she got nothing else to do except write about the shit she does in her everyday life?" or "Aigoo...this  girly pearlie (just a name given to me by my friend about whom I'll tell you guys later!) is daebak" Boo me :'( 
I mean...seriously......I don't write anything because I know no one will read it *moan
I've got just TWO subbies. That to because I asked them to subscribe to my blog -.-'
Isn't that enough to prove that I'm forever alone......or maybe, forever weird/loony/noob/lame/idiotic/stupid/dumb/blah TT_TT
.
BUT I don't have anything else to do so I'll write and if by any chance you happen to read TILL HERE.......PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE continue *minho aegyo
                   This perfect looking guy! <3

So this brings me to today's topic. Why do cute guys only exist in the K-Pop industry? Wae? Waeyo? *pouts
And if you are one of those who thinks that Korean dudes are gay...............................
GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!! 
Just imagine me instead of Jungshin (the long hair dude) and you instead of Jonghyun (black shirt). 3:D
.
.
So where were we? Yeah, cute Korean oppas!!!!!!! They are just so adorable. Whenever I find out about any new KPop band.....I start obsessing over them. It's hard not to like a KPop band, you know. The singers are drop dead gorgeous, the music is catchy and they dance amazingly (some even play instruments).......what else do you want? They aren't like boy bands in Hollywood. (the KPop industry has girl bands too but I'm only talking about boy bands because ehm.....I like them more! No hate, girl bands! Peace!) For example- One Direction (it's quite weird to target 1D right now cause there was a time when I used to LOVE them. I still like them but obviously K-guys are so HOT..........I've kinda gotten over 1D. LOL!). What do they do? Sing and flip their hair. Think about it and even you will notice that that's all they do! Neither have I seen them pull out some awesome dance moves in any of their music videos. Now I may be wrong about this point because probably they do know how to dance................and idk if they do because I've never seen them or may be because I haven't watched many videos. Like duh. When I've got to watch KPop videos why the hell would I waste my time watching 1D videos? Err I sound so 'full-of-hate' :P
Miahne Sorry One Direction.
And guess what? I got a StarCall from Teen Top, Boyfriend, JJ Project, Led Apple, SISTAR *cough, SNSD *cough cough, and Wonder Girls *cough cough cough. Isn't that awesome? And if you don't know what's a StarCall, Google it!
                       G-Dragon!!! He's so kyeopta!!!!

Knowing that a lot of people don't like KPop makes me lose trust on humanity -.-'








                                                                                                           

It's impossible not to like K-guys, dude. If you still don't like them, you need a doctor!
.
.
See you later alligators :-*
.
Annyeong <3



    





Oh My L.Joe *_*

2 comments:

  1. Damn, Damned, Damnation...
    The smile looks so cute...
    I'm sure it would make people *faint*...:D *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr??? hes just sooooo adorable!!!! he was my first korean crush after i got fully aware about KPop......before that it was kim sang bum :D

      Delete