Sunday 19 August 2012

I can't keep calm...because I LOVE KPop!

Annyeonghaseyo :D 


(I thought I should attach these GIFs along with my posts because it kinda adds Life to it. LOL. Anyways, a lot of people say that the way I speak is very ''animated'' o_O .......so my blog should look animated too, right?)
Lately a lot of people have started ''concerning'' over the fact that I love KPop. They think I'm mentally sick or something. Come on, it's not necessary that all of us like the same kind of music, films, food, fashion, blah. If you hate them....FINE.......you don't have to PROVE that you hate them! Insulting them is not going to help, seriously. But yeah....haters gonna hate...potatoes gonna potate and tomatoes gonna make ketchup!!!


So one of my classmates found out about my KPop obsession and she had no idea about KPop so I told her everything and showed her videos and pictures and she was like, "Naureen, they look girly!" I was like, "They do wear flashy clothes sometimes....only in the music videos....in reality, they are really cool. And just look at them. They are so cute!" She accepted that she DID LIKE their music and found it catchy and fun but she really didn't think that they are good looking. I was like-
"Do you even have a human heart?"


Every time I see her I just can't control this strong force that just makes me lift up my leg and kick her hard!!! Really! (I don't want to embarrass her so it's best that I keep her identity a secret.)
So once I introduced Vrinda (my KPop crazy unni......full on Boice, Elf and idk what else! And she resembles Niel from Teen Top!! Cool, no?) to That Girl. Vrinda was in her classroom and I was talking to her through the window and That Girl was standing next to me. I told That Girl that Vrinda is a KPoper too and she was like, "Oh Gawd, all of them are so gay and you guys are mad!" Vrinda went furious and started pulling That Girl's ponytail. Awh yeah!!! That Girl is actually scared of her now. LOLOLOLOLOL!!! XD
Vrinda acts like a bad bad hyung in front of That Girl. It's funny seeing That Girl run away whenever Vrinda comes in her line of sight.

Once in our Computer Science class we guys were trying out different effects in Photoshop. The teacher told us to bring pictures of our fave celebs and try Photoshop-ing it. I took loads of pics of my bias. Duh! For the next 3-4 classes we did the same thing. As we kept shifting from one computer to the other, I kept transferring the pictures from my pen drive to several other computers. Unfortunately, That Girl found those pictures and shat all over it -.-'
She edited G-Dragon's picture and made him look pregnant. And she made Gikwang's boobs >.<

Too much, Girl!!!! Everyone was having a good laugh over the pictures and that time I hoped to hell that an ape just comes up from nowhere and craps all over her face! That would make her realise that she should never mess with a KPoper.
Anyways, I told Hlui and Lalhumi (a sweet and "calm" KPoper.....Hlui's older sis) about it and they told Vrinda. Vrinda asked me about it and I was like, "Yeah, that's true." and she was like, "She made Gikwang's boobs? Why? Just because she's flat that doesn't mean that she should do all this! I'll chop off her moustache tomorrow!" I kept ROFL over this dialogue for the next 30 minutes!
Next day, in school Vrinda came to our class picked up a chair (which was x10 times her size! She's got a small doll-like frame.) and aimed it towards That Girl!!!!!




She didn't throw it, obviously. And then she took a pair of scissors and was like, "Come here. I'll cut off your moustache!" LOL!! 


* I salute you, unni *
Well, everything is quite cool now. That Girl gave me a dare about which I'll write later. Oh and yeah, she's forced to know a little about KPop because she says that one of her 'guy friends' is a KPoper and he wont talk to her unless she stops hating them! Bahahahaha!!! Hats off to That Girl's GUY FRIEND :P






Do leave a comment.......and make a little girl happy :)

  

8 comments:

  1. This is really hilarious...
    Its just awesome to read your posts with the cute and heartening GIFs!!!

    Vrinda unnie any day rocks...may it be KPop or the attempt to pick up a chair and *bang bang*:D:D

    In the end I salute you naurtorious3...;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome!!!! really hilarious!!!
    hats off to Vrinda!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!!!!!
    seriously....i salute ur Vrinda unnie ^^
    well....i have to go through it like everyday...where my friends keep bashing about KPOP but then i'm still ALWAYS listening and talking about KPOP....kekeke~
    they keep asking me time and again, "aren't u sick of watching those guys who look more like girl..."
    and i always have to fight back telling them," i'll never get enough of KPOP no matter what u say or what u do"
    idk....but why don't they understand that once u get into KPOP it's just so impossible to get out of it....so i'll never get sick of KPOP.... xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. high 5 chingu.....i can relate! thanx for commenting ^_^
      n keep KPop-ing!!!

      Delete
  4. Awesome Noona ..

    Im Brian Jampas Valencia Mabisha and Sija Donsaeng ..

    ReplyDelete